Next week Arctic Frontiers 2020 takes place in Tromsø. CIRFA is well represented starting already on Wednesday under Theme 3: Disruptive technologies.
If you are attending please come and listen to our talks!
- Drones in support of ice navigation in the Arctic (11:15-11:30)
Rune Storvold, Tom Rune Lauknes, Stian Andre Solbø, Agnar Sivertsen
- Integrated Remote Sensing in Arctic Applications (13:00-13:15)
- Innovative Technologies for Monitoring Arctic waters with Upcoming Sensors (13:15-13:30)
- Satellite Oil Spill Monitoring Using Multiple Sensors (13:30-13:45)
Hugo Isaksen, Martine M Espeseth, Katalin Blix, Camilla Brekke, Torbjørn Eltoft
- A multisensor information selection for an accurate and efficient sea-ice classification (13:45-14:00)
Saloua Chlaily, Eduard Khachatrian, Andrea Marinoni, Torbjørn Eltoft
- Deep learning for enhanced sea ice understanding (14:00-14:15)
Salman Khaleghian, Thomas Kræmer, Alistair Everett, Åshild Kiærbech, Nick Hughes, Torbjørn Eltoft, Andrea Marinoni
CIRFA is also represented with a poster:
- Arctic Field Summer Schools: training and awareness in the Arctic, Anthony Doulgeris