Where: Sciencepark, Oslo
When: 18-19 September 2019
Centre for Integrated Remote Sensing and Forecasting for Arctic Operations (CIRFA) is pleased to invite to a thematic workshop Sep 18-19 with focus on modelling.
The objective is twofold:
• Status update on the directions of the research going on in CIRFA with regards to sea ice and ocean modeling, including data assimilation techniques.
• Feedback from industry and stakeholders; their needs and requirements within this topic.
Oslotech AS, Gaustadalleen 21, N-0349 Oslo
- Travel and accommodation costs are covered by the participants.
- There is no workshop fee for participants
- Meals included in the programme are provided free of cost
- We have set aside a number of hotel rooms for participants at Thon Hotel Gyldenløve.
- The hotel rooms can be reserved via the conference registration form.
- There will not be sent a separate confirmation from the hotel, as our booking is handled as a group reservation
- Last cancellation date: 16 August 2019. Cancellations after this date will be charged
- You will pay for the hotel room in cash or with a credit card when you check in.
- After the 16 August hotel rooms at at Thon Hotel Gyldenløve can no longer be guaranteed, however please contact us, to check availability if you require one.