Trial lecture and public defense – Master of Science Jakob Grahn
Master of Science Jakob Grahn will give his trial lecture for his Ph.D degree Friday 8th of June at 10:15 – 11:00, Aud. 1.022 Technology building https://sa.uit.no/tavla/artikkel/578071/proveforelesning_-_jakob_grahn
- The title of the lecture is: “Potential of polarimetric multi-frequency radar for snow monitoring over land”
The trial lecture will be followed by the public defense Friday 8th of June at 12:15 – 15:00, Aud. 1.022 Technology building. https://uit.no/tavla/artikkel/578070/disputas_-_master_of_science_jakob_grahn
- The title of his thesis: «Multi-frequency radar remote sensing of sea ice»
- Professor Monique Bernier, Centre Eau Terre Environment, Quebec, (1. opponent)
- Associate professor Henning Skriver, National Space Institute, Technical University of Denmark (2. opponent)
- Researcher Jana Jágerská, Institutt for fysikk og teknologi, UiT UiT (Leader of Committee)
Main Supervisor: Professor Camilla Brekke, institutt for fysikk og teknologi, UiT.
Chair of the defence: Prodekan Alfred Hanssen, fakultet for naturvitenskap og teknologi, UiT.